Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Where to get THE perfect school bag?

Happy Monday, my dear friends! :D

It's kinda sad that the Thanksgiving weekend is over, but at the same time, I am excited because Christmas is almost here! Yay! :)

I was preparing my school stuff last night, when I suddenly realized that I need, okay fine, more like want a new school bag. The one I'm using right now is a silver hobo bag. It's big enough to fit my books and notebooks and other stuff, but the problem is it's a little too big. Don't you hate how your things don't stay put because there's just too much space inside your bag? I do. I love my bag, but right now, I just need something a little smaller.

So, I was looking through CSN's sites to find some cute leather messenger bags or perhaps a satchel. I found this:


David King Small Messenger Briefcase, $80.99

It is also available in Black and Dark Brown.

I also checked out Anthropologie, and I saw this:

Transcontinental Satchel, $348

Wishful thinking... it's just too pricey for a school bag. That's like the price of two or three text books. *sigh*

So, then I went to everyone's favorite, Forever21's site to see what they have.

Leatherette Braided Handle Handbag, $32.80


Double-Zipper Oversized Shoulder Bag, $44.80


Soft Distressed Leatherette Tote Bag, $24.80


Hmmm, I don't know which one to pick. I guess I will stick to using my silver hobo bag for now, until I find the perfect school bag. Do you have any suggestions as to where I should look for a good school bag?

Have a great week, everyone! :D