Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Celebrity Engagement Rings

Happy Monday!

There's another week ahead of us... and it's gonna be a busy week for a lot of students - teachers/professors are squeezing in midterms and exams before Thanksgiving (at least mine are...). So, I'm gonna have to do a lot of studying this week and next week, but I will most definitely take some time to do some blogging (I need it to keep me sane, haha!).

A lot of celebrities got engaged these past months. Let's have a look at their engagement rings, shall we? :D

1. Vanessa Minillo - Nick Lachey proposed with a $125,000, 4-carat Bader & Garrin ring.

I am not Vanessa Minillo's biggest fan, but I am happy they finally got engaged. I hope this one lasts. :)

2. Megan Fox - She actually lost the ring, now-husband, Brian Austin Green gave her. She replaced it with this $80,000, 3-carat radiant-cut diamond ring.

She looked beautiful on her wedding day. I'm thinking I'll do a separate post on that.

3. Maria Sharapova - She received this 9-carat cushion-cut stone from L.A. Laker Sasha Vujacic. The ring is said to be worth about $250,000.


4. Hilary Duff - I think her ring is the granddaddy of all engagement rings. Now-husband Mike Comrie gave Hilary this 14-carat radiant-cut diamond ring. Estimated worth? $1 million!

Her wedding was beautiful too. I really should do a wedding post. :)

5. Kristen Bell - Her ring is simple and beautiful - just like her! Dax Shepard proposed to Kristen with this 3-carat emerald-cut Neil Lane ring.


6. Calista Flockhart - Her long-time partner (now-husband) Harrison Ford gave her this 5-carat emerald-cut diamond ring. It is estimated to be worth about $125,000.


7. America Ferrera - Her fiance Ryan Piers Williams popped the question with this $70,000 4-carat round-cut diamond ring.

I think she is going to be a beautiful bride. :)

8. Katy Perry - Katy's now-husband, Russell Brand, gave her a 5-carat pink diamond Cartier ring... but she changed it into this $120,000 3-carat ring (still from Cartier).

*all images and details from http://www.usmagazine.com/*

Jessica Simpson also recently got engaged to boyfriend of 5 months, Eric Johnson.

He gave her this 3-stone Neil Lane ring. The center rock is a ruby, flanked by two diamonds.

*image and detail from http://www.people.com/*

Which ring(s) did you like the most?

--------------------------------------------------

By the way, my GIVEAWAY is still going on. :D It will run until November 21st at 11:59pm PST. Don't forget to enter to win a $55 CSN gift card! To all who entered, thanks and good luck! :D

***Also, please don't forget to leave one comment per entry. There are others who have 2 or 3 entries, but left only one comment - I will still count them as separate ones, but it would be easier if I can just assign a number to each comment. Thanks! :D***