Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My recent purchase: Ross, H&M, and others

I hope everyone had a good Saturday! :D

I spent the day doing some chores around the house and doing my homework. Is it just me or does homework never end? I still have a lot of things to do, and I have to start studying for my Sociology midterm. Any studying tips?

How was your Saturday?

Anyway, I just want to do another recent purchase post... I bought these over a month ago. I have new purchases to share with everyone, so I'm really happy to finally get the chance to share these items with you. :)

We love going to Ross because they have tons of clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, home items - everything! - both brand name and not, all for low prices! :D

The day we went, they just got a new shipment of these beautiful, bright yellow ballet flats. Being that yellow is my favorite color, of course I got a pair!

Photobucket

Aaaaahhhh, isn't the color just gorgeous?!

Look at the detail:

Photobucket

Sooo cute! It is so me. :)

These are originally $40 - I got them for $12.99.

I also got a new pair of jeans.

Photobucket

Since I am only 5'2'', I find it difficult to find jeans that are the right length. I usually get my jeans from Forever21, that's why I was so happy to find this because it's a perfect fit.

I also like how it doesn't have a zipper. I can just wear it and do the button, and that's it! I hate having to deal with stubborn zippers - especially when I just painted my nails.


Photobucket

Originally priced $36, I got it for only $15.99.

I know I've told you guys about my headband obsession about a thousand times, and it struck again! I got headbands at Ross too. ;)

Photobucket

Originally $10 - got it for $2.99!

Photobucket

Three headbands for $2.99 - there was no way I was leaving the store without these. ;)

We also checked out H&M - I love H&M, but sometimes I think their clothes are a bit too expensive... that's why I am always happy to find bargains at H&M.

When we went though, I didn't buy any clothes, but I did buy this:

Photobucket

These sunglasses are originally $6.95 - but they were on sale for a dollar. Yes, a dollar! :D

I also got these two sunglasses at the 99 cents store for 99 cents each!

Photobucket

Aaaah, shopping really is amazing - especially when we find bargains! :D

Have you found some great bargains lately?

----------------------------------------

I am also having a $55 CSN gift card giveaway! Have you entered it? If you haven't, please click here. It ends on November 21st. Good luck!