Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My recent purchase: Old Navy (and some showbiz gossip)

Hi, everyone!

I am back! Yay, it feels so good to have some time to spend here on Blogger. :D

This week felt like it was going on forever, and yet it came by quickly. Did that make sense, or am I being totally weird right now? Haha. ;)

To celebrate my being back, I thought I'd share with you some of the items I got from Old Navy. It's been a little over a month since I bought these, so I really can't remember how much they were. :/

But anyways, here are photos:


Photobucket

Yellow dress - Isn't the color just the most amazing bright yellow ever? I love it! I wore this during the summer. And on a cold day this past September, I wore this with shorts, a gray cardigan, and my new bright yellow ballet flats (that I will share on a different post). I tucked it in, and it worked perfectly. :D

Photobucket

Green button-down polo - Almost everyone has one, so I had to get one for myself. ;) I haven't worn this though, I'm thinking I'll wear it on Sunday.

Photobucket

Blue with pink vertical stipes button-down polo - Another one. Haha, I just couldn't help it. ;)

How should I wear my button-down polos?



Photobucket

These look really great when worn. They are also comfortable. It's like wearing flip flops, but they're not flip flops. ;)

All these items are under $10 each. When you find yourself at Old Navy, you should definitely check out their sale racks. You will surely find a lot of items you will love. They also lower the price - really really good bargains!

I will be looking through www.shopbop.com later to see what I can get. I will definitely share with you guys my picks - and I might need help. :)

In other news, I was reading showbiz news on my E! online app, and I saw two headlines that caught my eye.

Jake Gyllenhall and Taylor Swift???

Jake (who's 29 years old) and Taylor (20) apparently spent the weekend together, and went out for ice cream. I don't think the age gap is bad, but is it just me or does Taylor seem to have a lotttt of guys?

I think they look cute together, but I just hope that if they really are together, Taylor takes it seriously. Jake seems like a keeper. What do you think?

Next: Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively???

Leonardo (35) and Blake (23, and newly-single) were seen having dinner together. But they said it was just for a movie. Blake might play Daisy Buchanan opposite Leo's Jay Gatsby in The Great Gatsby.

I think she looks perfect for the role. Do you guys think they look good together?

That's it for today. I will now go visit everyone's blogs. :D