Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Movie: Remember Me

Hi, loves! :D

Thanks for all the input and help you gave me on my previous post! I placed my order yesterday, and I picked the BB Dakota Miner Jacket. I got it in Midnight Blue.

I picked this one because it is stylish and practical at the same time. I can definitely use it this winter, and the hood is perfect for rainy days. I can't wait for it to get here. :D

I watched Remember Me on pay-per-view with my parents and sister. I thought it was a very good movie - great acting, great story, great message.

Here is the trailer:



Tyler, a rebellious young man in New York City, has a strained relationship with his father ever since tragedy separated their family. Tyler didn't think anyone could possibly understand what he was going through until the day he met Ally through an unusual twist of fate. Love was the last thing on his mind, but as her spirit unexpectedly heals and inspires him, he begins to fall for her. Through their love, he begins to find happiness and meaning in his life. But soon, hidden secrets are revealed, and the circumstances that brought them together slowly threaten to tear them apart. Remember Me is an unforgettable story about the power of love, the strength of family, and the importance of living passionately and treasuring every day of one's life.

*from Yahoo! movies*

"I guess it was just here to tease me."

To me, Robert Pattinson was a revelation in this movie. I saw him as more than just Edward Cullen (or Cedric Diggory for that matter). He did a really good job playing Tyler.


I also love the brother-sister dynamic between Tyler and Caroline.

Emilie de Ravin was also good. She's not the usual "pretty girly-girl". Her vibe actually reminds me, somewhat, of Kristen Stewart.

They have a lot of really cute moments that Bella-Edward fans may not like very much. ;P

Pierce Brosnan who played Tyler's father, Charles Hawkins, was brilliant as always.


I liked the turnaround of his character.

I know you might have read many times that the ending is shocking, emotional, mind-gripping... those are all true. The ending was just "Oh my gosh, no way! Nooooo!".

I am not going to ruin the ending for those of you who haven't seen it because I was lucky to have read numerous reviews that didn't spoil it for me.

All I can say is this movie is definitely worth watching. I'm really glad I saw it.

Have you seen Remember Me? What did you think of it?

Have a great Tuesday night (or Wednesday morning for our other friends)!

*images from Google*