Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Woah, is it really November already?! :O

Hi, everyone! Happy November! :D

It's really crazy how time flies by - two more months left of 2010?! Wow.

I'm sorry I missed celebrating Halloween with you guys here in the blog world. I hope you all had a great Halloween. What did you dress up as? :)

I haven't been on for quite some time now because it's been pretty hectic at home and in school. Besides all my Math homework, I have pages and pages and pages of Sociology reading to do - it's pretty sad especially since what I really want to read are your blog posts!

But no worries, I plan to finish everything this week and set aside 2 hours or more for blogging and visiting your lovely blogs. :) I've also been planning what my posts are gonna be for the coming days. I have new beauty products to share with everyone, another travel destination post, wedding fashion post, and movie reviews. :D

Oh, and another good news: I won a $100 giftcard to http://www.shopbop.com/! I am so excited to finally take some time, check out what they have, and actually get to buy something. :D I will definitely share with you guys what I'll end up getting. :)

What have you been busy with these days? What are you most excited about this November?

This will be it for now. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I promise regular posting will resume soon. I miss you all! :D

I wish everyone a happy November!