Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

A Royal Engagement

Hey, fellow bloggers!

Just a quick post for today, before I go blog-hopping... I was on Yahoo!, and I saw that Prince William just recently proposed to his long-time girlfriend, Kate Middleton (soon-to-be Princess Kate... or Queen Catherine, as the article said)!

I was like, "Oh my gosh, this totally belongs to yesterday's post!"

The royal wedding will take place either in the Spring or Summer of 2011.

Prince William proposed while they were on a safari in Kenya. I think it's cute and funny that he carried the ring in his rucksack the whole time they were there - the Prince said that he continuously looked to check that the ring was still there.

He gave Kate the late Princess Diana's engagement ring.

A closer look:

According to Yahoo!, the ring is "an oval blue sapphire surrounded by diamonds from the jeweler Garrard".

I know we are all looking forward to what will probably be THE wedding of 2011 (or possibly, the century?).

--------------------------------------------

Coming posts:

Perricone MD Cold Plasma Review

Travel Destination post

Wedding post

Shopping post

:D

-----------------------------------------

I hope everyone is having a great week! :D

Oh, and don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY - win a $55 CSN stores gift card!