Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My recent purchase: Bath&Body Works (and an Award!)

Happy Friday, everyone! Or should I say Happy Black Friday?! :D

Are you finished with your Black Friday shopping?

For today, I just want to share with you what I bought from Bath&Body Works.

Photobucket

I love Bath&Body Works because they have tons of scents to choose from. They also have an assortment of items - from fragrance mists, cologne, eau de toilette, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body butter, to home items such as candles and plug-in home fragrance sets. They also have amazing deals, especially today because it's Black Friday. :)

One of my all-time favorite fragrances from them is White Citrus.

Photobucket

Lavishly spritz our refreshing Fragrance Mist all over your body to leave skin lightly scented with our exclusive White Citrus, a fresh, modern interpretation of classic citrus.

Fragrance Top Notes: Lemon Zest, Sparkling Grapefruit NP, Juicy Tangerine
Fragrance Mid Notes: Mandarin NP, Ginger Flower, Waterlily, Apricot Nectar, Lily of the Valley, Freesia
Fragrance Base Notes: Clean Woods, Sheer Musk (Captive)

*from http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/*

They have a 3 for $10 deal on their travel-size items.

Photobucket

I got the fragrance mist and 2 of the body lotion.

It's perfect to bring to school - fits in my bag, doesn't take too much space. I really love this because sometimes I'm in a hurry and I forget to spray some cologne/perfume - but since I have this in my school bag, I don't need to worry. The lotion comes in handy, especially now that we have to constantly moisturize.

This is also good for all you travelers out there because this 3oz. bottle is TSA compliant for carry-on luggage. :D

What's your favorite Bath&Body Works fragrance?

----------------------------------------

I also have an award to pass on today.


The rules:

1. Thank the blogger/s who gave you this award

A big thank you to Pretty Wonderful and Katie for giving me this award! :)

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experiences using five words.

- Oh my gosh, this is difficult. Can I not follow the 5 words rule?

My philosophy: I just like blogging about interesting topics - movies, food, shopping, makeup, beauty stuff, wedding-related posts... Topics that are not only entertaining, but also informative.

My motivation: I am motivated by knowing that I have blogger friends who take the time to read my posts.

My experience: This, I can do in one word: rewarding! :D

3. Pass on to ten other bloggers.

I pass this on to:

-------------------------------------------
I have more shopping posts coming soon! And also some more awards to pass on.

Have a great weekend, everyone! December is fast approaching! :D