Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Fab Finds: 02.16.10

HomeSense is such a great place for affordable home decor accessories.  On the weekend I spotted these Foo Dogs ($24.99) and this beautiful Ikat-design pillow ($29) in gorgeous spring shades.  (Please excuse the cell quality photos).


Congrats to Nicole and Joel on their engagement!  I can't wait to see what she wears (and I am loving her with the darker hair).




Any special plans for Mardi Gras?  We will definitely be having pancakes for dinner tonight.  I love having breakfast for dinner, mostly because I'm never awake enough in the morning to have a proper eggs-and-bacon breakfast (and, frankly, the thought of eating a big anything just after waking up makes my stomach turn).  And tomorrow is Ash Wednesday and Lent begins--I've already decided what I'm giving up...Is it just me or does it seem like this year is flying by already?



Alla Prossima