Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Olympic Colours

How have you been enjoying the Games so far? I much prefer the winter Olympics to the summer, although I haven't been watching as much of the Olympics as I would like. There have been several wonderful moments that I have caught, two of which happened last night--Joannie Rochette winning bronze and the Canadian woman's hockey team winning gold.  Go ladies!  (And I think that the "scandal" over the hockey team's celebration is just ridiculous.)

Photo from ABC

If anyone can make the traditional HBC coat
(by Smythe) cool it would have to be Rachel Bilson.
She looks so adorable I almost want one of my own!

Photo from Just Jared

What are your favourite Olympic events?
Favourite moments so far?

Alla Prossima