Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Not Into Valentine's Day? You're Not Alone


For all of you who don't share the same happy, floating on air, love makes the world go round feeling on Valentine's Day don't worry you're not alone! The ex reality show star, Lauren Conrad told MTV it wasn't one of her favorite days to celebrate.

It's not hard to guess why she wouldn't be a fan of the holiday! We've all watched season after season the many failed relationships she's been through "I'm not really a Valentine's Day girl. I'm not big on celebrating it. I've never really had an amazing Valentine's Day." Don't worry Lauren we're sure can say there's a whole handful people who wouldn't disagree with you!

Through the cheating and the heartbreak the former "Hills" star has grown mature and more confident in the past couple of years. "Oh, I knew back then when I was being cheated on. But I overlooked it. The more confident me has come to the point where I've finally realized it's not something that everyone does," she shared. "And it's not OK to have your guy hook up with someone else. You deserve better."

It's ok, Valentine's Day isn't for everyone!