Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Lost Wednesdays: What Kate Does



WARNING: POST CONTAINS EPISODE SPOILERS




I'm not the biggest Kate fan so this wasn't going to be my favourite episode, but I'm glad we got to see some Claire action.  Not that I really love Claire either, in fact I always thought she was kind of whiny, but one of the questions I'm dying to have answered is what Aaron's deal is.  It seems like, in the alternate timeline at least, Claire will be raising Aaron just as the psychic told her she should.  I really want to know what happens if Aaron isn't raised by Claire and just how "claimed" IslandClaire is.  I also thought it was interesting that in the hospital Kate seemed to recognize/remember the name Aaron.

It was great to see Ethan at the hospital with Claire and I literally laughed out loud when he said that he could stop her labour, although he didn't want to stick her with needles.  And my other favourite lines of the night were Hurley asking Sayid if he was a zombie and Miles in the Temple telling the guys he'd be at the food court. 

 

So I guess Sayid is possessed or "claimed" as previously speculated.  Hopefully they can make him better before the blackness claims his heart and all.  Can't see that being good.  I'm wondering why only certain people get claimed and others don't (ie: why not Juliet?)  Maybe because she was buried?  Also, I'm thinking there is a difference between being claimed and impersonated.  Something is using Sayid's body but not Locke's, although there is certainly someone who looks like Locke walking around.  I wonder what the difference is.

I thought Sawyer was great tonight.  Touching and tortured.  I figured he hadn't ever really stopped loving Kate, but tonight showed that didn't mean he didn't actually love Juliet.  Of course, they're paving the way for a Sawyer-Kate reunion (not that I think Kate is anywhere near good enough for Sawyer).  When Sawyer said that he hadn't wanted to be alone and indicated that Kate would understand the feeling I was thinking it was almost like he was saying he understood why she had hooked up with Jack off-island.  And I couldn't really figure why Kate was crying at the end of the scene on the dock.  Because everything is so screwed up?  Because she feels bad for Sawyer?  Because she's sad Sawyer loved Juliet?

What are your thoughts?

Also, I thought I'd jump on the Formspring bandwagon.  Bring on any questions!


Photo here


Alla Prossima