Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Model Moment: Kirsty Hume

I'm happy to see that one of my favourite models of the past, Kirsty Hume, is back on the runways.  She did a few shows for Spring and was seen at Calvin Klein's Fall 2010 show and it made me think of all her past work that I just adored--she was so perfect for the mod styles that were big back then.  I remember how badly I wanted to be tall and lanky with long, blonde, straight hair like Kirsty's. Of course, my hair is brown and curly. Nature's little joke on me.


Maybe my favourite of her editorials,
shot by Ellen von Unwerth for American
Vogue and featuring Kirsty's husband
Donovan Leitch. Obviously the setting
can't be beat, but I remember just falling
in love with the gorgeous resort wear featured.


More great photos...


And I remember loving this Valentino ad with
Kirsty, Stella Tennant and Trish Goff.
The Easter egg-hued gowns seemed
so glam to my 14-year-old self.


Coincidentally Stella also walked in the
Calvin show and Trish walked alongside
Kirsty in Twenty8Twelve's Spring show.



Speaking of models, on her website Coco Rocha
defends those who are calling her fat.  Go Coco!

Today is the last day for the Wine Rack Giveaway ~
Happy Weekend Everyone! 


Alla Prossima