Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

New Look: Sweet Faerie Designs

Readers of this blog will notice the new look, all courtesy of Carrie at Sweet Faerie Designs.  Carrie is amazing -- professional, quick and totally creative.  I can't thank her enough for giving my little blog such a gorgeous makeover.  You can also check out her blog here.



Of course, this new look would not have been possible without the wonderful Helena of A Diary of Lovely and the giveaway I was lucky enough to win on her blog.  Helena was one of my first friends in the blog world and I can't say enough great things about her.  Not only is Helena kind, but she also has one of the best blogs around. For anyone who hasn't read it yet I would suggest you run--don't walk--to check out A Diary of Lovely.

So, the Olympics are over.  Congrats to the U.S. for the most medals over all, and a big thank you to the Canadian athletes for all their passion and talent--and for bringing home the most gold medals of any country. Of course, the gold medal game between the Canadian and U.S. hockey teams was a big part of my day.  Parise's goal with only seconds left--holy heart attack, Batman. I'm so glad the men pulled it together for the win.

The true North strong and free...



"To the athletes of theses games, we say you have made us proud. These were excellent and very friendly games." - Jacques Rogge, president of the International Olympic Committee

Photos:  Toronto Sun

As for the closing ceremonies, there were some funny parts, but I didn't catch the whole thing, mostly because a girl can only take so many giant beavers and flying moose.  I did spot Alanis, though, and I was pretty blown away.  She looked great!  Kind of like Elisabetta Canalis.  (Okay, this isn't the best picture, but on TV she looked good. Beautiful jewellery, too.)
 
 
And did you catch the teaser for the 2014 games in Sochi?  Natalia looked beautiful.