Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Favourite Romantic Movies: Part 2

5.  Reality Bites

"This is all we need. A couple of smokes, a cup
of coffee, and a little bit of conversation.
You and me and five bucks."



"You look like a doily."

"There’s no point to any of this. It’s all just a…a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know…a quarter pounder with cheese, those are good. The sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain. The moment where your laughter becomes a cackle. And I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt."


4.  Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

"I could die right now, Clem. I'm just...
happy. I've never felt that before.
I'm just exactly where I want to be."


Clementine: This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clementine: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.


3.  Ever After

"You cannot leave everything to Fate,
boy. She's got a lot to do. Sometimes
you must give her a hand."


"Choose wisely, Henry. Divorce is
only something they do in England."



Gypsy Leader: M'lady, you may have anything you can carry.
Danielle: May I have your word on that, sir?
Gypsy Leader: On my honor as a gypsy, whatever you can carry.
[Danielle lifts the Prince over her shoulders and begins to walk off with him.]
Gypsy Leader: [laughing] Wait! Please! Come back! I'll give you a horse!



Danielle: It is not fair, sire. You have found my weakness, but I have yet to learn yours.
Henry: But I should think it was quite obvious.


2.  Brown Sugar

"You are the perfect verse over a tight beat."


"I met this girl, when I was 10 years old.
And what I loved most, she had so much
soul. She was old school, when I was
just a shorty. Never knew throughout my
life she would be there for me..."
I Used To Love H.E.R. - Common

"So what's the difference between rap and
hip hop? It's simple. It's like sayin' you love
somebody and bein' in love with somebody.
Rap is only a word."



"To hip hop. I loved you,
I still do...and I always will."



1.  Sleepless in Seattle

I've probably seen this movie a million times, there is something so sweet about it.  My favourite scene is probably the one where Rita Wilson starts blubbering about An Affair To Remember and then the guys counter with their own tearful recollection of The Dirty Dozen.

Annie: Now that was when people KNEW how to be in love. They knew it! Time, distance... nothing could separate them because they knew. It was right. It was real. It was...
Becky: A movie! That's your problem! You don't want to be in love. You want to be in love in a movie. 


Dr. Marcia Fieldstone: People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. Sam, do you think there's someone out there you could love as much as your wife?
Sam: Well, Dr. Marcia Fieldstone, that's hard to imagine.
Dr. Marcia: What are you going to do?
Sam: Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breathe in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.
Dr. Marcia: Tell me what was so special about your wife?
Sam: Well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic.


Sam: I am NOT going to New York to meet some woman who could be a crazy, sick lunatic! Didn't you see Fatal Attraction?
Jonah: You wouldn't let me!

Sam: Well I saw it and it scared the shit out of me. It scared the shit out of every man in America.



Agree? Disagree? What are some of your favourites?






Images via Google Images



Alla Prossima