Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Valentine's Day: The Premiere

I'm a big fan of feathers (and vibrant blue) so
I have to say I'm liking Anne's Marchesa, although
 it does seem like it might be a bit complicated
to actually, you know, sit in. 


Hello, Jennifer Garner.  She seems like the sweetest
 woman, but sometimes I forget how well she cleans
 up.  Love the elegant and sexy Valentino.


Does Demi Moore drink the blood of virgins? 
She looks amazing and that dress is great on her.


Julia looks so cute and cheery.


Jessica Alba looks so much better with dark hair!
  I love Proenza Schouler's peacock frocks, but
this one isn't my fave (what's with the tank
layered underneath?) Still, Jessica looks beautiful
and fresh and I like that the dress is different
(and has feathers, of course!) 
But the shoes?  Just no.


Full disclosure:  I'm not a Jessica Biel fan. 
This dress reminds me of candy, which I
suppose is appropriate for Valentine's Day,
but as much as I love candy I'm not
feeling this dress.


Bradley Cooper:  You. Are. Killing. Me.
Did you think your dazzling smile would detract
from the fact that your face and neck
are two different colours?


I'm interested to see this movie, I just hope it
doesn't turn into another He's Just Not That
 Into You.  Will you be watching Valentine's Day?

And I am so excited for LOST tonight.
Anyone else?  Come back here tomorrow
for my thoughts (and by thoughts I mean
my kajillion new questions.)

Photos here and here


Alla Prossima