Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Shahrukh Khan's ‘nude scans’ don't exist

On the BBC chat show, Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan made a comment that has spiralled into a mini controversy. Talking to the host about the tight security measures at Heathrow Airport, Shahrukh said he was embarrassed by the body-scanning machines which scan the outline of a person’s body and he even claimed that he signed the printouts of his scans for the female staff at the airport.

 

shahrukh khan nude scans

“I was in London recently going through the airport and these new machines have come up, the body scans...I was a little scared. Something happens (inside the scans), and I came out. Then I saw these girls - they had these printouts. I looked at them. I thought they were some forms you had to fill. I said 'give them to me' - and you could see everything inside. So I autographed them for them,” SRK had said.

 

Khan’s revelation raised many a brow as the scans are not made public nor printed out.

 

According to the BAA (formerly referred to as British Airports Authority) spokeswoman, SRK’s claims “simply could not be true” and are “completely incorrect” because the body scanning machines do not have the facility of printouts, and that the body scans are neither stored digitally nor distributed to anyone in any form.

 

Perhaps SRK’s comment about the printouts of his scans was just made in jest.