Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Harry Potter Author Accused Of Plagiarism

The successful author of the Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling, has been added to the 2004 suit against her British publisher Bloomsbury, which states that Rowling stole ideas from another publication.

They claim that "Harry Potter And the Goblet of Fire," or as us females know it as, "the movie that Robert Pattinson was in," was stolen from a 1987 children's novel called "The Adventures of Willy the Wizard: No. 1 Livid Land," by Adrian Jacobs.

According to EOnline, Rowling states, "the fact is I had never heard of the author or the book before the first accusation by those connected to the author's estate in 2004; I have certainly never read the book."

She adds, "the claims that are made are not only unfounded but absurd and I am disappointed that I, and my U.K. publisher Bloomsbury, are put in a position to have to defend ourselves."