Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Valentine's Day Gifts for Her: Under $75



Some ideas for what to get the lovely lady in your life...
 I've decided to keep myself on a budget, not least
because I really think Valentine's Day should be about
sweet, thoughtful gifts and moments.  And jewellery.


Pavé Siren Ring
Made Her Think, $66


In God We Trust Bow Chain Earrings



Smythson What's New Panama Notebook



Marc Jacobs Lola Solid Perfume Ring
Sephora, $42


Thistle and Clover Teeny House Bunny Headband
Made of hand-dyed lace
refinery 29, $50

Statement Necklace



Kissing Game Chocolates



Personalized Classic Novels
Add your names to "Romeo and Juliet,"
"Dracula" or "Alice in Wonderland."
Uncommon Goods, $30 each


Maybe a book of Love Letters by Great Men 
à la Sex and the City or some
clothbound Penguin classics?



In God We Trust Hammered Charm Cuff


And now one slighty over budget item that
 I would love to receive myself this Valentine's... 



I'm usually not the biggest Tiffany fan (overpriced, etc., etc.),
but there is something about receiving a gift in a little blue box.



And I really love their line of key necklaces.
The one above retails for $270 CAD, chain included.

Or for a more wallet-conscious "key to my heart" necklace
there is this In God We Trust Wonky Key version for $64.



And don't forget a sweet and/or funny card (I prefer funny) - here, here, or here.


First Photo from We Heart It

Alla Prossima