Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Bright, Cheerful and Functional: That's cobistyle


You know me, I'm always trying to find ways to make things I like (ie: light-coloured fabrics) functional and worry free. I don't want to have to freak out every time someone sits on my chair holding a glass of red wine and I don't want to have to start banning my niece and nephews from coming over. Which is why I think the new collaboration from Cobi Ladner (former editor of House and Home) and Joanne Fabrics is so great. Cobi has recently launched cobistyle, a new line of upholstered items and decorative accessories that went on sale in Canadian stores this month.


And the upholstered pieces can be purchased in her "high performance" fabrics too. Like the indoor outdoor fabrics Trina Turk designed for Schumacher (I love the Peacock Print in Driftwood) or the velvets now produced by Sunbrella, these can be used inside or outside and are great for spills or wiping away dirt. Just great for a living or dining room chair or a banquette. I'm sold.


“When I started cobistyle, I made a promise that I would never add to the marketplace more of the same. I believe your home should reflect your own unique character and make you happy. In order to do that, we need choices we can fall in love with!” ~ Cobi Ladner