Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Damn You, Autocorrect!

Hello, everyone!

First off, thank you for all the greetings and congratulations for What Mimi Writes' first year! :D

Second, if you live here in the United States, how are you adjusting to us losing an hour?
I love that it means we are this much closer to Spring, but I hate that time goes by faster - I'm surfing the internet, then next thing I know it's almost 8?!

Anyway, I was on http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/, and I found tons of funny texts-gone-wrong because of autocorrect. Everytime I send a text, I re-read it first, but I must say autocorrect got me plenty of times!

Here are some of the funny stuff I found on Damn You, Autocorrect:

***some may be vulgar and offensive***















Any funny "Damn You, Autocorrect" stories? ;)

Have a great week! :D