Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

What Mimi Writes is 1!!! :D

Happy Thursday, everyone!

This post is extra-special because What Mimi Writes turns one year old today! :D

One year. Two hundred and thirty-two posts. Eight hundred and forty-one new friends.

It's an amazing feeling. :D


I just read my very first blog post, and I couldn't stop laughing!
I didn't care about punctuation and capitalization. My spacing was all wrong. The font color is weird.

But, the amazing thing is seeing how I've grown from being a reluctant blogger to being a blogger who really, truly enjoys making posts and reading other bloggers' posts.



I really can't remember what I did with my spare time before I started What Mimi Writes. Another thing that's changed is I now take pictures! My iPhone camera roll used to have a measly 10 pictures. Now? A whopping 502! :D

It's mind-boggling how much I've learned through this blog, and of course, how much I've learned from all of you. :)


Thank you for making What Mimi Writes' first year a fantastic and fruitful one!

Here's to many more years with all of you!
:D

Love,
Mimi :)

***images from www.weheartit.com***