Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

I gave in...

How can you say no to this little guy?



So, yup, I gave in to Twitter.


A lot of my blogger friends have had Twitter accounts for a while, and some have recently made one (Marie@AllThingsMarie and Carrie@ReadMyLifeAsCarrie), so I decided "Why not?" :D

Do you have a Twitter account? Leave your link in a comment, and I'll be sure to follow you. :)




Here is a link to my Twitter account.

Let's take our blog friendship to the next level! ;P

If you want to see the new movie poster for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, please click here. Seriously, the poster gives me goosebumps, and it makes me really excited and sad at the same time. It really is the end of an era. :/
(Haha, as you can tell, I'm a huge fan!) ;)

I'll be spending the afternoon visiting your blogs as my being sick and school work have prevented me from doing my daily rounds. Regular posts coming back soon! :D