Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Pretty Little Liars 'Monsters In The End' Fashion Recap

 I didn't get to watch any TV last night as it was my grandmother's 75th birthday (Happy Birthday Nonna!) So bring on the recaps and updates. Let me know what I missed! What do we think about Brad picking Emily? (Not really a shocker, I guess) Or Ashley H. being the new Bachlorette?

In the meantime let's look at some Pretty Little Liars fashion.

Hanna's black and white striped shirt by Pins and Needles ($58)
Jacket - Silence and Noise
Skirt - BCBG Generation
Boots - Guess


Spencer's purple sweater is by Remain from Nordstrom.


Emily's leather bomber jacket is by Sparkle and Fade
Shirt - Bellatrix
Jeans - 7 for All Mankind


The striped, cropped zip-up sweater that
Hanna wore to the carnival is Marc


I'm all for maxi dresses and skirts, but Aria's floral version
(Ella Moss Romany Long Skirt) is a little too Little House for me.
Shirt - LF Stores


What did you think about the episode?


Courtesy ABC Family