Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Pretty Little Liars 'Someone to Watch Over You' & The Bachelor


I haven't watched much of The Bachelor this season, but what with Gossip Girl not being on and it being the Women Tell All episode, I tuned in last night. As expected there were lots of tears, several accusations and some pretty dresses. Also, it seems like Chris Harrison was a little bit sweet on Michelle. From what I've heard they haven't decided on the new Bachelorette yet and Michelle is still in the running, if there's a good response to her more sympathetic portrayal last night. I will say Michelle is gorgeous, although I like her better with darker hair.


Speaking of hair, holy transformation Batman! Ashley looked like a completely different person last night. Tell me, what did you think of her new look? I liked the dark hair, but was it just me or did it make her look a bit older? Ashley seems like a good Bachelorette bet and with her new 'do she's all set.


From what I've seen I think she would have been a good match for Brad, as it is I find it hard to see him with either Chantal or Emily. Although Brad did seem pretty happy last night. I think Emily is gorgeous, and she's obviously been through a lot, but at times she just seems too perfect to be real. Like she's pretending. Maybe it's just me. My fave dress of the night was the other Ashley's nude sparkly number. I also liked Lisa's J. Crew Bubble NecklaceWhat did you think of the Women Tell All episode?

Hanna's Red and Black Blazer - Guess
Tank - Banana Republic
Skirt - BCBG
Boots - Coach

Pretty Little Liars was pretty good last night too. I really feel for poor Spencer, but at least her mom believes her. For now, at least. And she's got Toby. They really are going out of their way to make Ian seem extra creepy, which only makes me think he's got nothing to do with any of this.
 
 
Spencer's Sweater - Lucky Brand Fair Isle Crewneck Pullover [similar]
Jeans - J Brand


I felt terrible for Hanna last night too, but I'm so glad she went ahead and slapped Jenna. That one has been a long time coming. Eventually Hanna and Caleb are going to work things out, I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Emily's Leather Jacket - Sparkle and Fade
Top - H.I.P. at Nordstrom
Boots - Born Crown


I wasn't thrilled about this outfit of Aria's.
Vest - Kelita
Shirt - James Perse
Skirt - Alex and Trixie
Boots - Guess


Emily's Shirt - Luluvia
Jeans - 2.1 Denim
Boots - Steve Madden

Paige's Sequined Dress by UO Staring at Stars



What did you think of the episode last night?




Bachelor Images: BuddyTV, Wetpaint, TVGrapevine
PPL: Courtesy of ABC Family