Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Our New House: Making a Plan


The Stain of Our Hardwood
 Our new house is scheduled to close at the end of April, which means my To Do list is growing and the time to get everything done is shrinking. Aside from things like, oh, packing we also need to do things like buy furniture (I'm looking for a new table, chairs, couch, etc.) and light fixtures, as well as choosing fabrics and colours. We did buy our appliances already, which means that I can cook and do laundry (I clearly didn't think this one through). Aside from that there are quite a few things we're looking to do post-closing. I thought it might be a good idea to use this blog as a way to organize and motivate myself.

Here are some of the things we're looking to do before we move in:

    
    I'd Love to Have Forbes and
    Lomax Toggle Switches
    
  • Installing hardwood floors on the second floor
  • Pot lights / recessed lighting
  • Crown moulding
  • Adding moulding to the top of the kitchen cabinets
  • Changing the door handles and hinges
  • Painting (and finalizing colours) including doors and frames
  • I'll likely add more to this list soon...

We're also looking to change out the kitchen counters to granite, add a backsplash, change the kitchen sink and build a kitchen island, but that may wait for awhile. Also, I'd like to make some improvements to the powder room -- I just have decide on wallpaper and find a vanity that I like. So, yeah, quite a bit to do but I'm getting excited. What changes/renovations have you made to your home that you would recommend to others?