Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Woah, it's March?! :O

Happy 1st day of March!!! :D

I always say this, but I will say it again: it's crazy how time flies!!! :O

Okay, now that I've said that, there are quite a few things I love about and am looking forward to this month:


1. What Mimi Writes turns one on the 10th!


2. The Secret Life of the American Teenager comes back on the 28th!

Fellow Secret Life fans, how cute is this photo???

Back when I was in high school, there are two things about March that we always look forward to:

3. March Madness Dodgeball Tournament

Yup, every year, we have a Dodgeball Tournament that lasts for the whole month of March. :D

4. And, St. Patty's Day barbecue

We all dress up in green and celebrate with a barbecue (and extended lunch!).

Sigghhhhhh, I miss high school. :/

5. Anyways, another thing I know everyone is looking forward to is Spring!


6. And with Spring, comes Spring Break!
Spring Break for me this year is not until April, but it's March, thus we are this much closer to it...

"Spring Break, woooooo!"

Just kidding, my spring breaks do not look like that. They're more like this:

:D

What are you looking forward to this March?

*images from Google*

If you haven't seen it, please click here to see my 2011 Academy Awards fashion rundown. :D

Happy March, everyone!