Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Pretty Little Liars Finale Fashion and The Avenue


Last night's Pretty Little Liars spring finale, "For Whom The Bell Tolls" left us with quite a cliffhanger. I find myself eager to find out WTH is going on. Is Ian dead? Probably, but then where is he? Did A get to his body? And, of course, who is A? The questions are enough to ensure I'll be watching when a new episode airs.

Pretty Little Liars "For Whom The Bell Tolls" Fashion


Hanna's coat by BCBGeneration
Cut Out Shirt - 3.1 Phillip Lim
Boots - Steve Madden [similar]

Emily has been sporting some fab jackets lately.
I really like this leather one from A.L.C.
Jeans - Paige
Boots - Diba


I mostly want to punch Mona in the face but I love her metallic, ruffled
Leifsdottir blouse from Anthropologie which features a flame print.
Metallic Gold Tote - Gap
(Hanna's Outfit Above)


Aria's black and white striped sweater from Jamison
Resin Bird Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Leggings - American Apparel
Shoes - Asos


Spencer's plaid shirt and jeans from BDG at UO [similar]
Jacket - Cooperative at Urban Outfitters
Boots - Off the Beaten Track Nordstrom


Aria's black lace dress - Free People




In other show news have you heard about The Avenue? This web show was created by Ryerson University students (and features several of them) and stars Gregory Glamour, best known for his YouTube make-up tutorials. The other star of this Hills-meets-The City "reality" show is Toronto, which is fun to watch when I'm so used to seeing U.S. cities featured on TV instead. Apparently the show gets the most views from the U.S. and Australia, but a lot of Torontonians are buzzing about it--both those that love it and those that love to hate it.


I haven't seen all the episodes yet and, while some of the dialogue seems stilted and some of the scenes forced, I'm not going to lie and say I won't watch the rest. File under guilty pleasure, I guess. The producers claim that none of the show is scripted, but I'd venture to say that at the very least the scenes are planned. Some of the so-called drama is funny too, like an over acted fight in a bar and a distraught Glamour bemoaning the fact that his boyfriend broke up with him after he moved to Toronto for him--all the way from Mississauga (about a half hour away). Still, I think it's quite a slick production considering it was put together by students. Have you caught an episode yet?


Pretty Little Liars Photos via ABC Family
The Avenue Photo via stylespy.com