Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Signs of Spring



Today I'm posting over at Emilija's lovely blog, The Homeslice, about what decor item reminds me of spring. After the dumping of snow we got yesterday I'm looking forward to sunshine and warm temperatures more than ever. If you have a sec head over and check it out. I'd love to know what reminds you that spring is finally here. (Thanks for including me Emilija!)

 

Most of you have probably already looked through the latest issue of Rue. I know I have. For me there were two highlights in this issue. The first was getting to see inside the home of one of my fave bloggers (Bailey from Peppermint Bliss). The second was this Turquoise Capiz Shell Chandelier:


I love turquoise and this light fixture definitely reminds me of spring--and summer! It also immediately reminded me of the amazing light fixture from a Massucco Warner Miller interior...


...and the amazing, amazing, amazing Turquoise Empire Chandelier by Marjorie Skouras that I've always loved to bits:




And the capiz shell chandelier is only $165! I'm trying to figure out how I could use it in my house. What was your fave part of Rue?