Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Designer Spotlight: Reem Acra

Yay for Friday! :D

There are so many topics I want to incorporate into my blog posts, but so little time to actually make those posts. I actually have a list of blog topics on my phone, but then I forgot about that so I made another list on a piece of paper, and then I lost that paper. Haha. Anyways, long story short, I realized it's been months since I last made a Designer Spotlight post. So for today, let's look at Reem Acra's creations. :)


Reem Acra's designs epitomize global glamour - her regal designs are developed with a modern aesthetic.

She entered the world of fashion in 1997 with her first bridal collection.

Let's take a peek at the wedding dresses from her recent and current collections.

I love the skirt of this dress!



A sweetheart neckline is my favorite. :)


This is definitely something I would wear.


So simple and beautiful!


I love the crystal-encrusted shrug.


This looks perfect for a beach wedding, or maybe if you want to change into another dress for your reception. :)



Interesting detail on the skirt. :)


If you want a little color on your wedding dress...

Then, in 2004, she debuted a ready-to-wear collection, featuring meticulously constructed designs ranging from understated chic to the ornate. Her designs are marked by rich color, lush fabrics, flawless construction, and playful patterns.


This royal blue is a breathtakingly gorgeous color. I love it!


This dress is so simple and elegant.








Green: another beautiful color!

This reminds me of one of the dresses Anne Hathaway wore for the Oscars.



Some of her celebrity clients include Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Beyonce, Catherine Zeta-Jones,


Olivia Wilde, Rumer Willis, Eva Longoria,


Emma Roberts, and

Leighton Meester.

What do you think of Reem Acra's creations? Which dresses did you like?

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

***images from
www.reemacra.com and www.google.com***
***designer info from www.reemacra.com***