Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Beautiful Home: 09.23.10


There is something so comfortable about this room. I can totally see myself curling up on one of the couches and I adore the mixing and matching here (and the tufting, of course). And while the feel of designer Dana Abbott's Corona del Mar home is a bit more casual and country than usually attracts me I think there's something really great about it.


The open space also features the kitchen and eating areas. Blue-grey cabinets seem to be all the rage, but I don't think I would ever choose them for myself. They do look good juxtaposed with the darker woods here, though.


A fun recessed breakfast nook.


A Rohl farmhouse sink.


A great chandelier plus linen wingback chairs and two
 leather butterfly chairs makes this a really great space.


Seems like a great place to curl up with a book.


Lots of light and a great rug in the master bedroom.


I die over this whimsical outdoor area complete
 with iron trellis, strings of lights and a fireplace.


Love.


Hope all of you have a really wonderful day.
Don't forget to enter the Navy Blue Notes
 giveaway and a big thanks to the super fab



Images via House Beautiful