Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

The Town and TIFF 2010 Fashion

Ben and Blake in The Town

The Toronto International Film Festival wrapped up on Saturday, it's usually a fun time of year here, even if the traffic and business ratchets up considerably. This year I only had a chance to see one movie at the festival--wish I could have gotten around to seeing more, there seemed to be so many really good ones. The movie I did see was The Town directed by Ben Affleck, which I realized a scene or two into was based on a book I read last year (Prince of Thieves, which I happened to read right after getting back from Boston). Anyway, the movie is good overall, one of your classic cops-and-robbers, one-last-heist kind of movies and pretty faithful to the book from what I can remember. I've always had a soft spot for Ben Affleck and he seems to have proven himself a really good director so far in his career. I just have one question though, when did dude start getting grey hair and how old am I? The movie also stars Blake Lively, Jeremy Renner, Jon Hamm and a host of others.

Blake arriving for TIFF

On the streets of Toronto [via]

Even though my schedule didn't allow me to see more movies I have been keeping up with the fashion that has been popping up over town this week. Here's a rundown in case you missed it...


Blake in a sequined Chanel Couture dress, which she wore with a selection of beautiful rings and without the jacket it was shown with on the runaway.


Chanel Couture Fall 2010


I think my fave look overall was Natalie Portman in this pretty Jason Wu. Loved everything from her bow bracelet (Alex Bittar for Jason Wu) to her smoky silver eye makeup. She's also gaining rave reviews for Black Swan.


Jason Wu Resort 2011


Loved this look, too. Bryce Dallas Howard looking etheral and pretty at the premiere of Hereafter.

Angela Lindvall in the same Elie Saab gown, Fall RTW 2009


Freida Pinto had many different outfit changes this year at TIFF where she was out supporting her films Miral and You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger.

Chanel Couture Fall 2010
 

Narciso Rodriguez Resort 2011


In a gorgeous Marchesa and Ferragamo pumps at the AGO. I have almost that exact clutch...except mine is from Urban Behavior. A bit more of an ah, shall we say, economical option.

Marchesa Resort 2011

In McQueen, my favourite of her outfits along with the Marchesa.
Do you like it better with the belt?

Alexander McQueen Resort 2011


Carey Mulligan at the Never Let Me Go premiere wearing Christopher Kane dress in a night sky-space print and the same fab Prada pumps she wore on Regis and Kelly. I think this dress is fun and different, but overall I'm undecided as I am about Carey Mulligan and her fashion as a whole.

Christopher Kane Resort 2011


I like her with the longer hair, too. And these Prada leopard heels are so fab. 

Vionnet Resort 2011


Beautiful Thandie Newton at the Vanishing on 7th Street screening.

Stella McCartney Fall 2010 RTW



 I'm not exactly sure what Megan Fox has done to her face. She's a beautiful girl, but she's been looking strange lately. I will say that she and Brian Austin Green were super cute when talking to the press before the premiere of Passion Play.

Armani Privé Fall 2010


What's up with Rosamund Pike's hair?

Erdem Fall 2010

McQueen Pre-Fall 2010 [via]


Eva Mendes gorgeous and shapely as always at
the showing of Last Night on Saturday.


I think I like this Andrew Gn (Fall 2010 RTW) better from behind like in the first picture rather than straight on. What do you think?

Andrew Gn Fall 2010 RTW


What's your fave TIFF look?




Photos courtesy of Zimbio
Runway photos courtesy of style.com
Unless otherwise noted