Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Happy 101, Sweet Friends Award and Tag!

Hi, everyone! It's finally Friday tomorrow! :D

Today, I am passing on the Happy 101 Award and Tag. :)

First of all, I want to thank Lauren, Terri, Pelininstyle, and Laura for giving me this award. Thanks, ladies! :D

The Rules:
1) Thank the person(s) who gave you this award
2) Copy the icon on to your profile
3) State 10 things you like
4) Give this award to other bloggers and notify them with a comment

Ten things I like:

1. Spending time with my family.

2. Hanging out with my friends. Everytime we're all home (Spring Break, Summer, Thanksgiving, Christmas...), we all try to spend a whole day together to catch up with each other. I miss my friends. Thank God I have blogger friends! :D

Do you guys remember these photos that were on everyone's Facebooks? The one where we tag all our friends?

I think in my group of friends I would be The Diva, haha! Which one are you?

3. Food. I love all kinds of food (I just can't eat leafy greens, I don't know why :/). These are my top three favorite foods:

Steak

Salmon

Ribs

4. Books. I love to read! I would love to have a mini library when I buy a house in the future. :)


5. TV shows. Some of my favorite shows are:




6. Rain. There's something about rain that I love. Maybe it's because we don't get it often here in LA. Rainy/gloomy weather is the perfect time to just lie in bed (with super comfy comforter), drink a cup of hot chocolate, and watch DVDs all day. *sigh*



7. Dresses. They can be worn almost year-round (especially here). Pair them with a cute winter coat, tights, and ballet flats for cold days. They are perfect as is for the summer. :)


8. Headbands. If you've read some of my older posts, you might recall that I've mentioned my love for headbands. :D

9. Travel. I love to travel - but there are still sooooo many places I have to visit in my lifetime.



10. Shopping. I'm sure I don't have to explain why. Haha. ;)

I pass this on to:

I have other awards to pass on to my many other blogger friends. I will definitely try to work on those sometime next week. :D

Have a great Friday, everyone! :)

*images from Google*

If you haven't seen my Paris travel post, please click here. :D