Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Travel Destination: Paris, France

Happy Wednesday, my dear friends! I've been a bit busy, hence not posting for two days. I've also got tons more of other pictures to be used for future blog posts, but I haven't gotten around to sorting through them... hopefully, I will find some time this week to take care of them. :)

For now, why don't we all go to Paris? :D


It's such a beautiful place. I really, really, really want to go.

First stop: The Eiffel Tower - just a short story, I remember I had a friend in 3rd grade whose name is Eiffel, and all our teachers would ask her if she was born in Paris, and we would be like "Huh? What are our teachers talking about?". ;)


I would want to have a picnic right there. :)

The Eiffel Tower at night. Imagine just walking around the city at night, how beautiful it would be with all the lights. *sigh*

I got this (along with other photos on this post) from http://www.world-city-photos.org/. They have wonderful photos of different cities. If you check this picture out on that site, you'll see that it actually moves. I'm not sure why it doesn't move here. Haha. :D


Arc de Triomphe at night. It looks so magical!

Isn't this photo the coolest thing ever?!
(whoever took/edited/uploaded this photo, thank you!)

The River Seine

River Seine in the afternoon. This reminds me of London's River Thames.

A replica of New York's Statue of Liberty (a gift from France to New York) along the River Seine.

Let's visit The Palace of Versailles and check out King Louis XIV's Hall of Mirrors.

And of course, The Louvre!

The Pantheon

inside panoramic view of The Pantheon

The Notre Dame Cathedral

The Basilica of Sacre Coeur ("Sacred Heart")

Ready for some amusement park time? Let's go to Paris Disneyland! I've heard that its layout is an exact replica of the original Anaheim Disneyland... anyone know if that is true?


I also want to stop by Le Cordon Bleu Paris.
(got this from http://anthonyfassio.blogspot.com/)

Le Cordon Bleu = food. Speaking of food, let's stop by a boulangerie (bakery shop, specializing in different kinds of bread) and a patisserie (where we can get delicious pastries and sweets).

In between the sight-seeing, museum/ cathedral tours, and eating, we have to squeeze in some shopping time. Oh, who am I kidding, of course we are going to set aside a whole day (or two) for shopping!

Got some money saved for a little Louis Vuitton love? If not, we can always just enjoy looking around. ;)

Where else in Paris should we go shopping? Any suggestions?

Did I miss anything? Are there other spots/ places we should visit? :D

I hope you all had a fun time touring Paris with me. I enjoyed our little trip! :)

*images taken from different websites found through Google*