Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Gossip Girl Season 4 Tonight: Sacre Blair!



Update...some spoilers...let me know what you thought...


I wonder what the deal is with Juliet and why Georgina decided to dump the baby on Dan. I enjoyed watching Serena and Blair in Paris, but I thought that whole prince switcheroo was kind of deriviative and I hate how they always insist on making Blair all whiny and insecure. So what's up with Chuck? Has he decided to make himself to disappear or what? What did you think?


I'm not sure if it's normal for a woman in her mid-to-late twenties (okay, closer to late, but who's really counting?) to be this excited about a television show, but, c'mon, what else is there to do on a Monday night? And it's Paris.

Last season was kinda sucky so I'm hoping they pull it together like they did for the finale. Worse case scenario, though, I can just stare longingly at all the clothes and shoes. Oh, and I'm also hoping I never have to see "Little J" ever, ever again.


And while at our house M isn't nearly excited as I am about the return of Blair, Chuck, et. al. I have to be thankful for Blake Lively's boobs, which keep him pretty much hypnotized so he doesn't talk to me during the important parts. ;) 


Anyone else watching tonight?




Photos courtesy of wehearit.com