Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Gossip Girl Season 4 Fashion Sneak Peek and Episode 4.3 Recap




How is everyone? Hope you all had a great Monday. Here it's still raining, although my day yesterday was brightened a bit by my weekly appointment with Blair, Serena, et. al. They really know how to fill my drama and beautiful things quotient for the week. So this episode, The Undergraduates, we see the return of Chuck (with the really annoying and pointless Eva by his side), the first day of school and Fashion Night Out. Needless to say there was also some great Gossip Girl fashion with Blair sporting a nifty Gucci leopard print with Mulberry bag (and the fab sequined Valentino above), some Carlos Miele and Serena wearing two of the dresses I loved most in the sneak peeks we got earlier (that belted DvF and the slit-to-there Jenny Packham).

Episode spoilers below...


The whole Hamilton House-key drama was an eye roller for me (although yay for seeing Penelope again). How did Juliet get to be the one wielding the keys? Geesh, chick is all powerful for someone who wasn't even around last year. And I'm assuming she wasn't, as then Nate would have known her because he was already a member, right? I call shenanigans. I know Natey isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I think even he'll feel stupid when he realizes how Juliet is pulling the wool over his eyes and perfectly coiffed bangs. And what is with girlfriend's clothes? Are they trying to make her look 30? She doesn't even look very blonde to me. As for the guy in jail (Ben?), played by David Call, I'd like to know what the deal is. Like yesterday.


Glad to see the baby DNA stuff has been worked out. I was dreading them dragging it on. I just can't believe Dan was actually surprised. I mean, let's say it all together now, it's Georgina we're talking about! But at least Dan's now got a new housemate because of it. Awww.


I'm liking Blair and Serena as friends and really hope Blair has put the jealousy behind her, it's so unbecoming. When Blair handed Juliet the hair extension I just about choked. Hopefully they won't claw each other's eyes out living together. How do you think Serena's new room stacks up to the original (love the Marilyn Minter)? What did you think of the butterflies? I immediately thought of the bedroom in this home. And, most importantly, where can I get me a Darota?!


I actually felt bad for Chuck this episode and while I can't blame Rufus for getting mad at what Eric told him, I also think it's kind of lame that all this is coming out at this point. And how (why?) is Jenny still torturing me even now that she has hauled her eyelined, legging-clad ass out of town? I did think Lily was a bit quick to believe that Eva had changed Chuck for-evah (I mean, he is Chuck Bass, after all), but I'll forgive her because that Aurélie Bidermann necklace she wore with the purple Reem Acra dress was stunning.


So, really GG, I'm not even going to say how much I want Chuck and Blair back together, because that's obviously awhile coming yet, but can we please lose Eva and find out more about this Ben dude? Thanks. Love, me


Best Line of the Night: "It doesn't matter if the dress is couture,
if the girl is off the rack." ~ Blair to Eva



And a little sneak peek at some upcoming Gossip Girl fashion with Blake Lively in a lace Zuhair Murad FW 2010 RTW gown that is made for someone like her and Blair in Ralph Lauren Spring 2008 RTW. Juliet wears this uber popular pale blue J. Mendel in the episode.




Which do we prefer? Serena or Blair?
I'm Team Serena on this one.
What did you think of last night's episode?




Image Sources:
DaemonsTV, Zimbio, Coolspotters, jjb, style.com