Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: new trailer and photos! :D

Happy Friday, my dear friends!


Today, I am dedicating a whole post to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. If you've been visiting my blog for quite some time now, you may have read in my previous posts that I love Harry Potter. Haha, I just can't say it enough. ;)


the movie poster


Imagine my excitement when I saw the new trailer and movie stills they just released!


Aaaaahhh, watching the trailer really gives me goosebumps!






Amazing, don't you think? I love that scene where Ron and Harry were fighting - they are both so good! Honestly though, I think I'm gonna love all of it. Everything is exactly how I imagined it when I read the book. ;)


Besides a new trailer, they also released tons of new photos. I tried to put them in order as best I could (according to how I remember it from the book). :D


We know from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that Professor Dumbledore died.



The book begins with the Death Eaters meeting at the Malfoy Manor.



Voldemort - I think he is the most famous villain of all time.




Severus Snape with other Death Eaters



Draco, Lucius, and Narcissa Malfoy, with her sister, Bellatrix Lestrange





I don't want to completely spoil it for anyone who hasn't read the book, so I'm just gonna say that I loved reading about Snape's story. :)


And then, we now go to 4 Privet Drive. I'm not sure if the Dursleys are going to be part of the movie (Do you know if they are?), but anyways, they are taken by the wizards to someplace safe... and there was a nice moment between Dudley and Harry.



I can't remember if this scene happened in the book. I know that Harry didn't let Hedwig out of her cage, and well, something else happened to her.





The Seven Potters

I love it! I love how Daniel Radcliffe got each characters' expressions right. Especially the girl Harry Potters. :)

And, off they go:

That's the same bike Hagrid used in the first movie when he brought baby Harry to Privet Drive! He just added the sidecar to fit grown up Harry. ;)

They get into an intense fight scene with the Death Eaters - which resulted in quite a few casualties.





They finally make it to The Burrow.
*the Weasley's house burned down in the previous movie... I'm not sure how they're going to work that out in this movie*





Remus Lupin checking to see if that is the real Harry

Once things calmed down, everyone started preparing for two occasions: Harry's 17th birthday and Bill and Fleur's wedding.

Ginny's birthday gift? A kiss.



During Harry's birthday celebration, Rufus Scrimgeour, new Minister of Magic, comes to give Harry, Ron, and Hermione their "inheritance" from Professor Dumbledore.

Scrimgeour handing Harry The Golden Snitch

Not sure what scene this is from, but I think that's The Burrow behind Ron.



During Bill and Fleur's wedding, a Patronus from Kingsley Shacklebolt warns them that the enemies are coming.





Harry, Ron, and Hermione make their escape.







They end up in 13 Grimmauld Place.







Everything Sirius owned is now Harry's - including Kreacher, the house elf.

The three device a plan to get inside the Ministry of Magic.







They were caught, of course, but they got away.





They continue to travel all over Britain, stopping for a few days, trying to look for the Horcruxes.





Dumbledore gave Hermione The Tales of Beedle the Bard.



Harry and Hermione - talking about the significance of the book, perhaps?

As time went on, tension rises between them - especially between Ron and Harry.









Ron ends up leaving Harry and Hermione. Of course, he comes back, we all know that. But for those of you who haven't read the book, the way he comes back is sooooo goood!

Harry and Hermione decide to go to Godric's Hollow - where the Potters used to live.

James and Lily Potter's grave

They are then called over by someone who looked like Bathilda Bagshot. Another Harry-Voldemort scene happens.





Xenophilius Lovegood - Luna's father - tells them the story of the Deathly Hallows.





Dobby comes back to save them from Bellatrix, the Malfoys, and other Death Eaters.





Next stop: Bill and Fleur's house - Shell Cottage





A lot of things happen that will then lead to their finding other Horcruxes, going back to Hogwarts, and finally facing Voldemort - and death.

Here are some more photos:

Harry looking at a broken piece of the two-way mirror Sirius gave him. He keeps thinking he sees Dumbledore's blue eyes.





Voldemort taking the Elder Wand from Dumbledore's grave.











*sigh* I'm really gonna miss Harry Potter! But at the same time, I am also very very excited to see the last two movies! *sigh*

Judging from the trailer and from these photos, I think they will include pretty much everything from the book into the movie.

What do you think? Are you as excited as I am to see the movie? :D

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone! :)

*movie stills from www.mugglenet.com, www.TheImproper.com, and Google*