Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My Official Farewell to Summer!

TGIF, everyone! Yay for another weekend. I expect that most of us had a busy week, so today's post won't be too long. I just want to have my official farewell to summer.


I know a lot of us have been posting about Fall outfits and such for weeks now, but yes, finally, next week (September 22/23... which one is it?) marks the official start of Fall 2010. That being said, I would like to give one last hurrah to summer...


Belly tops, flip flops

Lemonade, in the shade

Blue skies, hot guys,

Late nights water fights,

Ice creams, sweet dreams,

Bathing suits, shooting hoops,

Party time, schools out,

Sleeping in,sneaking out

Summer's coming...

Summer oh ten, let it begin.



Now, even though I think they could've done a much better video, there is no denying that I love this song. To me, this is the official song of Summer 2010! What's yours? :D







Let's say hello to Autumn/Fall 2010, everyone! :D



"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting

and autumn a mosaic of them all."

- Stanley Horowitz

(from http://www.egreenway.com/)







Okay, well, we really don't get those gorgeous orange leaves here in California... but, they're just so beautiful to look at. And yeah, another thing, it will probably still feel like summer until maybe late October/ early November. Haha, oh California, how I love you.

But nevertheless, I am excited to wear something like that outfit above... maybe in December when it gets really cold, haha! ;)

I can't wait to wear these...



and these...



I don't really have a song for Fall, but these are the stuff I'm excited for:

Glee comes back on September 21st!





Both Grey's Anatomy and The Mentalist comes back on September 23rd!

Another favorite of mine, Ghost Adventures, comes back tonight! :D

What TV shows are you excited for?

What will you miss the most about Summer 2010? What are you looking forward to this coming Fall?

*all images from http://www.weheartit.com/*

To see my N.Y.C. lipstick review, please click here.

To see my Travel Destination: Paris post, please click here.

To see my Happy 101 Award and Tag post, please click here.

Have a happy and relaxing weekend, my loves! Enjoy our offiicial last weekend of summer! :D