Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

It's Sunday, what should my post be about?

Happy Sunday, everyone! Yay for having Monday off from school and/or work! :D

The title of my post is such because I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes trying to think of what I should share with everyone today, and I came up with nothing. So I went through my saved photos and found quite a number of pictures I've been meaning to prepare for future blog posts. Do you ever do that? Take tons of photos for your blog, and then just never get around to actually using them? Yup, that's me... I have some more photos of clothes and food and other stuff. I promise, those will be shown in future blog posts very soon. ;)

These are birthday gifts from my best friend (my birthday was in July, haha!).

I wore this gray top two days ago. I wore it with my shorts and yellow sandals (the same ones I wore for my first day of school - see the Polyvore version here), my little yellow satchel/ messenger bag, and a yellow beret. :D

Photobucket


Photobucket

This orange tube top is also very cute. I have an outfit in mind for it. Any tips on what I should wear with it? :)

Both tops are from Hollister.

She knows about my love for headbands, so she always gives me one (or more) whenever she finds one that I will love. One time (just out of nowhere), she bought me a red Minnie Mouse-esque headband, complete with a bow, from Disneyland. Haha. This one here is from Love Culture.


I also found this picture:

It was taken a couple of weeks ago, maybe even a month ago. I haven't done any NOTDs since I started blogging, so I thought it'd be nice to make one. But yeah, this is all I have... haha. It's China Glaze - Ruby Pumps. I love that color! I've also noticed that glitter-y nail polish dries wayyyy faster than regular ones. Do you know why that is?

I hope everyone had a restful weekend, and I wish everyone a wonderful week! :)