Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Travel Destination: London

Happy Thursday, my dear friends! I hope everyone had a good start to their September! :D

I read somewhere that September is the best time to visit London. Is that information correct? But anyways, I thought it'd be nice to post another installment of my travel destination wishlist posts. And today's destination is London! :D

Here are beautiful photos of the city I found from different websites through Google:

When I go visit London, I am definitely going to have a picture of myself taken inside one of those iconic telephone booths. Haha, I remember Lindsay Lohan's character, Hallie, from The Parent Trap calling her twin sister, Annie, from a telephone booth. ;)

Big Ben

I've been fascinated with The London Eye since I read Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl. There was a part in the book that took place here, and I've been trying to imagine what it looks like from up there.

view from The London Eye

How cool is this???

I had a hard time picturing how it looks like... fortunately, there are pictures! Haha.


I think this picture is beautiful!



River Thames


Double-decker bus - Reminds me of Harry Potter!



Is the London Underground kind of similar to New York's subway system?


Tower Bridge

Trafalgar Square


Buckingham Palace


My friend said that the changing of the guards is one of the coolest things she's ever seen. ;)


The Tower of London - I remember the story my history teacher told us about what happened here. According to the stories, this is where King Richard III (formerly Richard, Duke of Gloucester) imprisoned and murdered King Edward IV's sons, Prince Edward V and Prince Richard.


St. Paul's Cathedral - 2010 marks its 300th anniversary


Westminster Abbey


Piccadilly Circus - According to http://www.kathika.com/, the Piccaddilly Circus is "much like Times Square in New York... originally connected the major shopping district of Piccadilly and Regent Street..."


Harrods

And of course, when I go to London, I am going to shop shop shop! I want to visit Harrods, Primark, Top Shop, and all the other cool stores London has to offer.

Where else should I go shopping when I visit London (hopefully sometime in the near future, haha!)? And any other spot we should visit? Tips? Recommendations?

Have you been to London? Do you want to visit too? :D