Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

How about some videos? :D

Hi everyone! I hope we all had an awesome Tuesday. It was chilly today here in LA - that makes me both sad and happy. Sad because, yes, I guess summer is really over. Happy because the heat really drove me crazy, it's almost scarves and boots season, and Christmas is just around the corner. :D

I have pictures ready for future blog posts, please watch out for those. ;) But, for now, I just want to share with all of you 3 videos - 1 music video and 2 movie trailers. Do you guys remember when YouTube started out? I honestly don't, it's like I don't remember life before YouTube and DVR, haha! Just kidding, okay, maybe not. ;)

One song that has been stuck in my head for maybe a week now is Enrique Iglesias' I Like It. Is it just me or does he look wayyyy cuter now than he did before? What song is stuck in your head?


Easy A looks like a fun movie. I think it's cool because I'm pretty sure the majority of us remember reading The Scarlet Letter in high school. Plus, Amanda Bynes is in this movie, and I like that she plays the mean girl - a change from her previous roles. I'm sad that she retired from acting. But anyways, there are also a lot of other actors in this movie - like one of my favorites, Stanley Tucci. :D

Would you watch this movie?




This next movie - You Again - is something that I would want to see. It has the typical "mean girl ruined my high school life is back in the scene" kind of theme, but the trailer looks promising. I'm excited. What do you think?


If you didn't get a chance to check out my previous posts, please click here and here. Thanks everyone! :D