Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

How do you keep your makeup organized?

Is it just me or does everyone notice that time - as in minutes and hours - seem to fly by? I look at the clock and it's 11am... then I look again, and it's 6pm. Woah there. It gets dark earlier now, so it must really mean that Fall is almost here. This weekend flew by too - we're going back to our normal routines. Kinda sad.

So you know how I told you guys about the pictures I took forever ago on this post? The pictures on today's post are part of that. Haha.

I remember how excited I was when I took these, and that excitement is back right now! I want to share with you guys how I organize my makeup. I was so happy when I realized that I had enough makeup to fill this big caboodle.

Photobucket

Before I started actually using makeup, I used to keep my modest collection in drawers and cupboards by the bathroom sink. And then my sister gave me that caboodle, and let me tell you, it is heaven sent! Now I see all the makeup products I own, and I get to use them all. It feels good to know that I know what I have and none of them would be wasted. :D

There are 6 "compartments" and one big one underneath.

These are the ones I use everyday, and whenever I am in a hurry:

Photobucket

my foundation, concealer, cream blush, MAC neutral eyeshadow quad, and a Clinique on-the-go makeup set

This compartment is all about lips! :)



Photobucket

There's Clinique, N.Y.C., e.l.f., Victoria's Secret, Nyx, Essence, and one from Forever21.

These two compartments are 1) stuff I use everyday, but won't fit in the first compartment and 2) stuff I use from time to time

Photobucket

My e.l.f. eyelash curler and Essence mineral compact powder, MAC foundation, e.l.f.blush, e.l.f. blotting papers, Clinique blush and eyeshadow set, and e.l.f. eyebrow kit.

These are all about the eyes - eyelids to be exact:



Photobucket

As you can see, I have a lot of e.l.f. products - they are great, especially for beginners like me. The quality is really good, and the price is even better!

These are also for the eyes - lashes and eyebrows:



Photobucket

There are different mascaras, two eyebrow shapers, and tons of eyeliners. It's actually funny that I have a lot of eyeliners because I rarely use them. Some of those I haven't even used - see, that Sephora one is still sealed. Haha.

Underneath all those compartments is this big area where I put my makeup sponges, makeup remover wipes, and other stuff that won't fit elsewhere. I keep my makeup remover wipes upside down because that way the moisture would go to all the wipes, and the first one I'd get would be just perfectly moist.

Photobucket

What about you, how do you keep your makeup organized? If you did a blog post about it, let me know - I would love to check it out. :)

Have a great week, everyone! :D