Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Strawberry Cake and an award! :)

Yay for the weekend - oh, I mean LONG weekend! It's Labor Day weekend over here = we have Monday off! :D

I might have mentioned before that I love to bake. While it is true that baked goodies made from scratch are really more delicious than those from a box, it is also true that baking from a box is easier. ;)

A few weeks ago, I tried to make a two-layer strawberry cake from a Betty Crocker box. It was easy to make, and more importantly it was delicious!

Directions from the box:

Photobucket

*please click the picture to make it bigger ;)*

Photobucket

All we need: the cake mix, 1 1/4 cups water, 1/3 cup oil, and 3 eggs

When I first saw the cake mix, I was like "How is this going to turn pink? It's white!" But fear not, it turns pink once all the ingredients are added. Haha.

Photobucket

One box of the cake mix is enough for 2 round pans.

Photobucket

I bake it for about 35 minutes. Make sure to grease and flour your pans so the cake won't stick.

Photobucket

Let them cool, take them off the pans, and then put on icing and decorate as you want. :)

They also have it in Party Rainbow Chip and Butter Recipe Chocolate.

Photobucket

Now, I wish I had a picture of the finished product, but I do not. After about an hour or so of waiting for the cake to be ready, my siblings were so excited to eat it. Haha. ;) Since I do not have pictures of my cake, I "Googled" some yummy and beautiful strawberry-flavored cakes.









*images from Google*

Have you tried baking your own cake? What is your favorite cake flavor?

I also have an award to pass on. The lovely AnieLii gave me an "I love your blog" award! Thanks, girl! :D


I pass this award on to the following lovely bloggers:


Same rules: Copy the icon on to your blog. Thank the person who gave it to you. Pass it on to blogs you love, and let them know. :D

I have more awards to give out which is perfect because there are so many bloggers out there who deserve awards, so please watch out for them! I will try to give them out soon. :D

I hope we all have a wonderful weekend! :)