Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

N.Y.C. Ultra Moist Lipstick Review

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! It's been a pretty busy one for me, but thankfully I now have a chance to squeeze in some quality blogging time. ;)

I just want to share with you these N.Y.C. Ultra Moist Lipsticks we bought. We were buying beauty and bathroom supplies at Walmart when my Mom saw these lipsticks that were on sale... I think we bought them for $1.29 each. Great price, huh? :)

Photobucket

We bought 3 colors - Petal (314), Blossom (316), and Retro Red (308). Petal is my sister's, Blossom is my Mom's, and Retro Red is mine. :)

They kindly let me use theirs to swatch:

Photobucket

(from top to bottom): Retro Red, Blossom, and Petal

Ultra Moist LipWear

Kissable shine with Vitamin E conditioning.

Make your lips stand out with New York Color Ultra Moist LipWear. A moisturizing lipstick in the trendiest high-shine colors that nourish and soothe your lips.

*from http://www.newyorkcolor.com/*

What I love about it:

- the colors are all beautiful

- it glides on smoothly

- it's long-lasting

-it doesn't dry out my lips (it really does soothe and moisturize)

- the price is amazing, very affordable :)

- it's a great "starter" lipstick

I've just recently started wearing really bold colored lipsticks. I used to be a lipgloss kinda girl... actually, I still am, but now I also looooove to wear lipstick. I am especially drawn to red lipsticks, there's just something about it that I love. Now that I've had enough practice with my N.Y.C. lipstick, I think I'm ready to try something from MAC. :D

Things I don't love?

- Just one: You just have to be careful when opening it. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the way it's packaged, but you have to open it straight up, not sideways. If you open it sideways, you'll risk the chance of hitting the stick and putting a dent on it, or worse, completely break it. Thankfully that didn't happen to me, I just put a tiny dent on mine. Haha. I don't know if I am explaining it properly, I hope I made sense. ;)

Despite that, I am definitely planning to buy more of this. I love it. I want to try other colors.

Speaking of other colors, here are the rest to choose from:

Cafe (301)

Mocha (304)

Ruby (305)

Sheer Red (309)

Chiffon (312)

Violet Shine (319)

Mahogany (320)


Have you tried this lipstick before? What color(s) do you think I should try next?

Have a wonderful week, my loves! :D