Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Quick post! :D

Hi everyone! How was your Wednesday? :D

This post will be short because my sister needs to use the laptop to type her homework, and I've been sitting here for a couple of hours now visiting my fellow bloggers. Haha. ;)

Remember my post about the weather here in LA - and how it can't seem to make up its mind?
*please click here to view it*

Look what I saw when I went to go check the weather forecast for tomorrow:

97... 102... 105??!! Woah there.
Good thing I thought of leaving out some of my dresses when I kept my summer clothes today.

Some other news, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler are the new American Idol judges!

I think they are going to be good judges! Very good choice. I'm excited for the new season of American Idol. I'm really hoping the show redeems itself. :D

What do you think?

Oh, and Happy First Day of Fall! :)