Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Jennifer Behr Bridal Collection

Hi, everyone! It's Friday tomorrow, yay for the weekend! :)

I think Fall is really kicking off as I am now wearing a hoodie and a cold breeze is coming in from the window. Because of that I was really planning to look for cute coats and sweaters and share them with you guys, but then I suddenly realized that it's been weeks, maybe even months, since my last wedding-related post! Woah. :O

I have mentioned in my previous posts that I love headbands, and I made a post about Jennifer Behr headbands way way back. How is that wedding-related? They have a Bridal Collection! :D

Here are some of them:


double crystal scallop headwrap, $262

This headband can also be used for other occasions.



overlapping crystal twist, $188

I love how simple this one is.



wide crystal lace headwrap, $525

Perfect for a 1920s themed wedding.

tiny scalloped crystal, $155

Very understated. Simple. I can imagine this on a carefree, bohemian bride.


esther, $228

Very elegant. I would also wear this to add flair to an everyday outfit.


evangeline, $498

I love the detail.

sophia, $225

I love love love this one. I think it's perfect with the model's hairstyle.


bella, $225

This is a hand-stitched peony. If you love peonies, you might like this. :)


double poppy on headband with veiling, $675

I can imagine this worn with a simple white column wedding dress for an afternoon backyard or garden wedding. :)

And lastly, do you want something blue?


Bella Sapphire Branch Comb, $298

According to their website "Jennifer designed this piece exclusively for an Instyle.com special for the Twilight series' main character, Bella, to wear on her wedding day. This crystal comb was made to fit a description found in the 'Eclipse' novel of a blue sapphire wedding comb."

*all images and prices from http://www.jenniferbehr.com/*

These are all very beautiful and I would love to own some, but yes, most of them are a bit too expensive. I'm thinking many talented bloggers (and non-bloggers too) can surely create some pieces like these. :D

Which ones are your favorites?

Have a great Friday, everyone! :)