Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Street Style: 09.21.10 and Gossip Girl, 4.2


Rebecka is wearing a mix of vintage and modern (the top and shorts are H and M) for a really great late-summer, early-fall look. Photo courtesy of Stockholm Street Style.

Get The Look: Leopard & Shorts



What did everyone think of Gossip Girl last night?
(some spoilers below)


"They're Vivier and a hell of a lot more expensive than a glass slipper!"
~ Blair, Gossip Girl, "Double Identity," Season 4, Episode 2

I was swooning again over Blair's de la Renta (with that pink clutch) and I loved the combo of the gold Pucci and blue Tibi pants on Serena even if it was a bit shoulderpad-tastic and M was not feeling the outfit at all. Blair and Chuck at the train station and her realizing he has been going to propose to her was a good moment and I'm glad Chuck Bass is back. 

Blair: "You should have told me you got shot."
Chuck: "I'm surprised you didn't shoot me yourself."
Blair: "I have...many times in my dreams. The good ones."
~Gossip Girl, "Double Identity," 4.2

The whole Baby Milo controversy is a wearing thin (just get a DNA test already!), although Milo's monkey nursery was cute. I'm pretty much at the point where I want to punch Dan in the face. What is his deal? He should have been ecstatic that Nate lied to Vanessa. And how can anyone feel bad for Serena when she's been with different guys all summer? Although the question remains what would you choose a good shoulder to cry on or good shoulders? These are life questions, peeps. And then there's the mysterious Juliet, wonder who she's working with.