Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

A Beautiful Room & More





I love this airy kitchen at Christopher and Christina Cuomo's Hamptons home, designed by Emma Pilkington. I've always adored white kitchens and this is something of the idea I'm going for in the new house, always with the challenge of not spending a bagillion dollars doing it through the builder. Photos Elle Decor.



Have you seen these?


I am in love with Peter Lindbergh's photos for his first editorial for American Vogue in 18 years, which features Natalia Vodianova and Ewan MacGregor and was styled by Grace Coddington. In one word? Sublime. {via}



Would you pay $2,020 for this dress?! Maybe I'm missing something, because I tell you I wouldn't pay $2 for it. {via}



Don't forget, today is the last day to enter the giveaway for a Yellow Wallpaper clutch. Also, stop by on Monday when I will be announcing a seriously kick ass giveaway. Not to be missed!

Have a wonderful weekend!