Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

I love checking the mail! :D

I love checking the mail even if I'm really not waiting for anything in particular. I don't know why, but I like looking through junk mail-- because maybe there are coupons or something like that. Haha.

Yesterday, something special came in the mail. I received a package -- Kelly's giveaway that I won. :D

Here are pictures:

the package... I was soo excited!

a note from Kelly :)

the items I got :)

Thanks again, Kelly! :D

Some other exciting items I got in the mail these past few weeks are a free magazine and a catalog.

I was so happy when I finally received my free trial copy of Bridal Guide. It's a perfect resource for my event planning course. I am definitely going to be subscribing. :)

I also got a catalog from a company called Free People:

I haven't really tried ordering anything from them, but they do have some cute items on their catalog. Here are the ones that caught my eye:

Have you tried buying clothes, shoes, or accessories from Free People?

Have a lovely rest of the week! :D