Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

What song makes you dance? And some DVDs I watched. :D

It's Friday! Haha, yet again. I can't get over how time flies. Sorry, I know I say that quite a lot.

But anyways, I just want to share this one song that makes me dance (even if I can't really dance, haha) and gets me pumped when I work out.

Put It In A Love Song by Alicia Keys, feat. Beyonce

What is your favorite dancing/ work out song? :D

Another thing, I went to the library yesterday to borrow a review book (I have to brush up on my Math skills...), and I decided to borrow some DVDs. This was actually the first time I borrowed DVDs from the library, so I found out that you can only check out 3 DVDs per library card. I had 6 I wanted to borrow! Haha. Fortunately, my sister was with me, so I had to use her card to borrow the other 3. I really love our local public library. They have tons of books, CDs, and movies available for free! :D

The DVDs I borrowed are:

Angels & Demons, Julie & Julia, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Proposal, The Blind Side, and Tuck Everlasting.

I watched both The Proposal and The Blind Side a few months back, but we just want to see them again. Yes, we are big Sandra Bullock fans. :D

Tuck Everlasting, on the other hand, is a movie my younger sister wanted to borrow and watch.

The first three movies I named are some of the movies I've been wanting to see for a long time now. I'm glad I am able to check off three from my "Movies to watch" list. I will definitely make posts about my thoughts on those three sometime this coming week. :D

In the meantime, I hope you have a lovely weekend! :)